DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Flexible Packaging Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Flexible Packaging Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for sustainable packaging solutions, India and China are the fastest growing national markets for flexible packaging and recent technological developments in flexible packaging.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Flexible Packaging Market, by Material Type
5 Flexible Packaging Market, by Packaging Type
6 Flexible Packaging Market, by Application
7 Flexible Packaging Market, by Printing Technology
8 Flexible Packaging Market, by Geography
9 Key Player Activities
10 Leading Companies
- Bemis Company Inc
- Sealed Air Corporation
- Huhtamaki Oyj
- Amcor Ltd
- American Packaging Corporation
- Winpak Ltd
- Berry Plastics Corporation
- Sigma Plastics Group Inc.
- Mondi Group
- Novolex Holdings Inc.
- Sonoco Products Company
- Printpak Inc.
- Coveris Holdings SA
- Britton Group Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/rhmrhh/global_flexible?w=4