DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Immuno-Oncology Market, By Type [mAb (Naked, Conjugate), Cancer Vaccines, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4)], By Application (Lung, Melanoma, Leukemia, Lymphoma) - Global Forecast to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to the report Immuno-Oncology Market, By Type [mAb (Naked, Conjugate), Cancer Vaccines, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors (PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4]), By Application (Lung, Melanoma, Leukemia, Lymphoma) - Global Forecast to 2022, the global immuno-oncology market is anticipated to cross US$ 100 Billion by 2022.
Furthermore, the report provides insights about the major drivers and challenges, along with the latest trends and developments impacting the industry growth. In addition, the report also highlights various opportunities available for growth of the global immuno-oncology market. Moreover, the report provides the sales of major marketed immuno-oncology drugs.
The global immuno-oncology market has been segmented on the basis of type of product into monoclonal antibodies, therapeutic vaccines, and immune checkpoint inhibitors amongst others. According to the report, monoclonal antibodies segment was estimated to account for the largest share in 2016 due to rising prevalence of cancer & rising usage in a number of therapies (antibody-directed enzyme pro-drug therapy and radio immunotherapy).
- Increasing Cancer Incidences
- Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors Sales Driving the Market Growth
- Growing Geriatric Population
- High Healthcare Spending in Developed Economies
- Strong Pipeline
- Increasing Efficacy in a Wide Variety of Indications
- Burgeoning Approval and Uptake of Immuno-Oncology Products
- Patent Expiry of Top-Selling Drugs
- Increasing Number of Side-Effects Post Immunotherapy Treatment
- Sky-High Development Costs of Cancer Immunotherapies
- High Cost of Treatment
- Lack of Awarenes
- Opdivo and Keytruda Presents Significant Growth Opportunit
- Combination Therapies Could Lead to Substantial Increases in Survival
- CAR-T Therapies: The Future of Cancer Care
- Small Companies Offering Huge Opportunites for Next Generation Immunotherapies
Key Topics Covered:
1. Analyst View
2. Research Methodology
3. Immuno-Oncology: Overview
4. Market Dynamic
5. Global Immuno-Oncology Market Outlook 2022
6. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, by Product Class
7. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, By Major Indications
8. Global Immuno-Oncology Market, By Geography
9. Trends & Developments
10. Strategic Collaborations & Alliances in the Immuno-Oncology Industry
11. Pipeline Analysis of Immuno-Oncology
12. Competitive Landscape
13. Key Players Analysis
- Amgen Inc.
- AstraZeneca Plc
- Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Celgene Corporation
- Eli Lilly and Company
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche AG
- Johnson & Johnson
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Pfizer Inc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fhpvws/immunooncology?w=4