DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Commercial Vehicles Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Commercial Vehicles Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for heavy commercial vehicles in Europe and Asia Pacific, rising demand for alternative fuel-based commercial vehicles, revival of mining industry increasing the demand for commercial vehicles and rising demand for CVs due to increasing developments in e-commerce logistics and construction sector.
By fuel type, the market is segmented into gasoline and diesel.
Based on axle's type, heavy commercial vehicles market is categorized into 2 axles, 3-4 axles and 5 & above axles.
On the basis of vehicle type, market is classified into Light Commercial Vehicles (LCVs), Medium Commercial Vehicles (MCVs), Heavy Commercial Vehicles (HCVs) and three wheelers.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Commercial Vehicles Market, by Fuel Type
5 Commercial Vehicles Market, by Vehicle Type
6 Heavy Commercial Vehicles Market, by Axles type
7 Commercial Vehicles Market, by Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Mercedes-Benz KSA Commercial Vehicles
- Toyota Motors Corporation
- King Long United Automotive Industry Co. Ltd
- Hyundai Motor Company
- Volvo Trucks Corporation and Volvo Bus
- FAW Group Corporation
- Daimler AG
- Ashok Leyland Limited
- Ford Motor Company
- Tata Motors Limited
- SML Isuzu Limited
- MAN Truck and Bus Middle East
- Iveco S.p.A
- Opel international
- Mitsubishi Fuso Truck and Bus Corporation
- Mahindra & Mahindra
- Dongfeng Motor Corporation
- Peugeot Citroen
- Fiat Chrysler Automobiles N.V.
- Eicher Motors Limited
- China National Heavy Duty Truck Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/q2p37p/global_commercial?w=4