DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Medical Disposables Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Medical Disposables Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for medical disposables from home healthcare, increase in geriatric population prone to injuries and chronic diseases and recent technological developments in medical disposables.
Depending on material type the market is segmented into paper and paperboard, plastic resins, glass, nonwoven material, metals, rubber and other material types.
Based on end user the market is classified into home healthcare, outpatient/primary care facilities, hospitals and other end users.
By product type the market is categorized into drug delivery disposables, non-woven medical disposables, respiratory disposables, incontinence disposables, laboratory disposables and other product types.
- Drug Delivery Disposables are further segmented into contact lens, syringes, tubes and other drug delivery disposables.
- Non-Woven Medical Disposables is further classified into surgical caps, sterile nonwoven swabs, surgical masks, surgical gowns, shoe covers, surgical drapes and other non-woven medical disposables.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Medical Disposables Market, by Material Type
5 Medical Disposables Market, by Product Type
6 Medical Disposables Market, by End User
7 Medical Disposables Market, by Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Johnson and Johnson
- Medtronic plc
- B. Braun Melsungen AG
- Smith and Nephew plc
- Cardinal Health
- Pfizer Incorporated
- Abbott Laboratories
- 3M Company
- Terumo Corporation
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Bayer AG
- Dickinson & Company
- Medline Industries, Inc.
- Steris Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/pdg89v/global_medical?w=4