DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Cloud Computing Market in Government Sector 2018-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The analysts forecast the global cloud computing market in government sector to grow at a CAGR of 13.28% during the period 2017-2022. The report covers the present scenario and the growth prospects of the global cloud computing market in government sector for 2018-2022. To calculate the market size, the report considers the revenue generated from the sales of cloud computing in the government sector through hardware, software, and services based on the product type.
One driver that is affecting the market is increased cross-functional service. The report states that one challenge that is affecting the market is increasing costs of cloud services.
The market is divided into the following segments based on geography:
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2022 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the Key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT
- Segmentation by product
- Comparison by product
- Market opportunity by product
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive landscape
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/np3tgg/global_cloud?w=4