This report represents an in-depth analysis of the global thin film transistor market by type, integration type, application, and region. The report discusses the differentiation between thin film transistors to derive specific market estimates. The report discusses a comparative study between thin film transistor and the importance of the advances in thin film transistors.
The report also discusses strategies adopted by major players in the global thin film transistor market. Patent analysis imparted in the report provides a snapshot of technological trends in the global market over time as well as by geography-namely for the U.S., Europe and Japan.
The global thin film transistor market is segmented by type of thin film transistor: amorphous silicon TFT, polysilicon TFT, metal oxide TFT, organic TFT, and others.
Estimated values used are based on manufacturers' total revenues. Projected and forecast revenue values are in constant U.S. dollars, unadjusted for inflation.
- 65 data tables and 19 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for thin-film transistors (TFTs)
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Coverage of value chain, supply chain, raw material analysis, and product life cycle analysis
- Segmentation of the market by type, application, integration type, and region
- Details on the market's drivers, inhibitors, opportunities for growth, and expectations
- Insight into product trends, competitive landscape, leading players, and major patents
- Company profiles of the major players in the market, including Alcatel-Lucent S.A., BOE Technology Group Co., Foxconn Technology, HannsTouch Solution Inc., Intel Corp., Kyocera Corp. and Panasonic Corp.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary and Highlights
3 Market and Technology Background
4 Market Breakdown by Type
5 Market Breakdown by Integration Type
6 Market Breakdown by Application
7 Market Breakdown by Region
8 Patent Review/New Developments
9 Company Profiles
- AU Optronics Corp.
- Business Strategies
- Geographical Expansion
- Kyocera Corp.
- NEC Corp.
- New Product Development
- Panasonic Corp.
- Primary Business
- Product Innovation
- Research And Development
- Robert Bosch Gmbh
- Strategic Partnership
- Strengthening Product Portfolio Through Strategic Partnerships
- Texas Instruments Inc.
- Toshiba Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/mmqmjc/global_thin_film?w=4