DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Soluble Dietary Fibers Market - Global Opportunity Analysis And Industry Forecast (2018-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global soluble dietary fibers market is expected to reach USD 3,404 million by 2023, at a CAGR of 12.6% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2022.
The research report provides in-depth analysis of soluble dietary fibers market in five major geographies and emphasizes on the current market trends, market size, market share, recent developments, and forecast till 2023.
The factors such as growing health consciousness among consumers and awareness about health benefits of soluble dietary fibers; rise in incidence of chronic diseases; and increasing demand from pharma, food, and feed manufactures to incorporate soluble dietary fibers into their products are driving the growth of this market.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of soluble dietary fibers market with respect to various product types and applications. The global soluble dietary fibers market is segmented on the basis of source (fruits and vegetables, grains and cereals, nuts and seeds, and others), type (inulin, pectin, beta-glucan, polydextrose, maltodextrin, oligofructose, and others), application (functional foods and beverages, pharmaceuticals, animal feed, and others). The demand for soluble dietary fibers is expected to increase significantly from animal feed segment, mainly due to increased awareness of the beneficial effects of soluble dietary fibers in animal health, advances in canine and feline nutrition, and growing animal feed industry.
North America dominated the global soluble dietary fibers market in 2017. The largest share of this region is mainly attributed to various factors such as increasing chronic diseases, growing functional food consumption, increasing demand for healthy & nutritional products, increasing consumer expectations for innovation and healthy food products, and growing health & wellness trend.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
5. Global Soluble Dietary Fibers Market, by Source
6. Global Soluble Dietary Fibers Market, by Type
7. Global Soluble Dietary Fibers Market, by Application
8. Soluble Dietary Fibers Market, by Geography
9. Competitive Landscape
10. Company Profiles
- Tate and Lyle Plc. (U.K.)
- E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company (U.S.)
- Nexira Inc. (France)
- Roquette Freres Le Romarin (France)
- Cosucra Groupe Warcoing SA (Belgium)
- Futureceuticals Inc. (U.S.)
- Sensus B.V. (A Part of Royal Cosun Group) (the Netherlands)
- Beneo GmbH (A Part of Sdzucker Group) (Germany)
- Archer Daniels Midland Company (U.S.)
- Ingredion Incorporated (U.S.)
- Herbafood Ingredients GmbH (Germany)
- Cargill Incorporated (U.S.)
- Lonza Group AG (Switzerland)
- Kerry Group Plc. (Ireland)
- Tereos S.A. (France)
- Frutarom Industries Ltd. (Israel)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/4lqc9p/global_soluble?w=4