VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Lucidea’s archives collections management applications, CuadraSTAR Knowledge Center for Archives (SKCA) and Eloquent Archives, will be represented at this year’s Archives Association of British Columbia (AABC) Conference in Victoria, BC. Visit with Lucidea’s Graham Landon on April 13th at the Royal BC Museum and Archives to see how easily these applications enable researchers and the public to connect with the historic materials archivists work hard to preserve.
Both SKCA and Eloquent Archives are compelling options for organizing archival collections and making them accessible. They are purpose-built to enable archivists to describe and manage collections, while leveraging tools that save time and resources, resulting in broader access to historical materials. Connect your audience with the precious materials you preserve, no matter your size or budget.
Lucidea knows that archivists need to:
- Make archival collections visible, accessible and searchable
- Eliminate duplication of effort, saving time and resources
- Offer a secure public access catalog that integrates with the administrative back end
- Present digital content within the context of the hierarch
- Share data with other archives through industry standard formats (e.g., EAD finding aids, MARC records, etc.).
- Collect statistics and produce management reports to demonstrate archives’ value to funders and sponsors
Lucidea’s two innovative and comprehensive archives collections management applications deliver capabilities that go well beyond traditional collections management, while ensuring the success of archivists’ primary responsibility: preserving the past and making it accessible for the future.