DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2018 report provides an understanding and access to the antibiotics partnering deals and agreements entered into by the worlds leading healthcare companies.
The report provides a detailed understanding and analysis of how and why companies enter antibiotics partnering deals. The majority of deals are early development stage whereby the licensee obtains a right or an option right to license the licensors antibiotics technology or product candidates. These deals tend to be multicomponent, starting with collaborative R&D, and commercialization of outcomes.
Global Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2018 includes:
- Trends in antibiotics dealmaking in the biopharma industry since 2010
- Analysis of antibiotics deal structure
- Access to headline, upfront, milestone and royalty data
- Case studies of real-life antibiotics deals
- Access to over 200 antibiotics deal records and contract documents where available
- The leading antibody deals by value since 2010
- Most active antibiotics dealmakers since 2010
- The leading antibiotics partnering resources
In Global Antibiotics Partnering Terms and Agreements 2010 to 2018, the available contracts are listed by:
- Company A-Z
- Headline value
- Stage of development at signing
- Deal component type
- Specific therapy and technology target
This report provides details of the latest antibiotics agreements announced in the healthcare sectors, covering:
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8nmf8r/global?w=4