--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Security Token Academy:
Security Token Academy, a brand dedicated to the new and evolving security token industry, announces a livestreamed expert panel discussion that will highlight the future tokenization of global assets (such as real estate, equity and debt).
Although security token offerings (STOs) can be viewed as safe and regulated extensions of ICOs (which raised a few billion dollars in 2017), others are more excited about the tokenization of the trillions of dollars of global assets.
Topics that will be explored during this expert panel include:
- The tokenization of global assets compared to ICOs, STOs, and IPOs
- Benefits of tokenizing existing assets
- Key areas for tokenization, such as real estate ($217 trillion) and debt ($215 trillion)
- The tokenization industry and ecosystem, including tokenization companies, token trading platforms, and advisory companies
The live-online expert panel discussion will feature industry experts including:
- Joseph Cammarata, President of tZERO, a company building token trading system
- Trevor Koverko, CEO of Polymath Network, a securities tokenization vendor
- Thursday, April 12 at 12:00 PM PT / 3:00 PM ET
- Livestreamed at SecurityTokenAcademy.com