DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global
Smart Elevator Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to 2025"
report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The Global Smart Elevator Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include increasing demand for construction of tall buildings, enhancement of existing elevators and recent technological developments in smart elevator.
Based on application the market is categorized into commercial, institutional, residential, industrial, automated vehicle storage and retrieval system and healthcare.
Depending on service the market is segmented into modernization, new installations and maintenance & support.
By component the market is classified into communication systems, control systems and maintenance systems. Control Systems is further segmented into access control systems, elevator control system, security control systems and sensors.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, regions and countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market dynamics such as drivers, restraints, opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Smart Elevator Market, by Application
5 Smart Elevator Market, by Service
6 Smart Elevator Market, by Component
7 Smart Elevator Market, by Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
- Hyundai Elevator Co. Ltd.
- Eito&Global Inc.
- Thyssenkrupp AG
- Toshiba Elevators and Building Systems Corporation
- Motion Control Engineering Inc.
- OTIS Elevator Company
- Mitshubishi Electric Corporation
- Kone Corporation
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Thames Valley Controls
- Fujitec Co. Ltd.
- Schindler Group
- Honeywell International Inc
- Bosch Security Systems
- Siemens AG
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zx34j9/global_smart?w=4