DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global
Artificial Lift Systems Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to
2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The Global Artificial Lift Systems Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include enhanced production requirements in mature fields, growing demand for oil and natural gas and recent technological developments in artificial lift systems.
Based on component the market is categorized into sucker rods, motor, separators, pump, pump jack, gas-lift mandrel, transportation and logistics, drivehead, cable system, control system, gas-lift valves and other components.
By product the market is segmented by gas assisted artificial lift, pump assisted artificial lift system and other artificial lift systems.
- Further, gas assisted artificial lift is sub segmented into plunger lift and gas lift.
- Pump assisted artificial lift system is sub classified into progressive cavity pump, electrical submersible pump (ESP), hydraulic piston system and rod pump.
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 Artificial Lift Systems Market, by Component
5 Artificial Lift Systems Market, by Product
6 Artificial Lift Systems Market, by Geography
7 Key Player Activities
8 Leading Companies
- Weatherford International Ltd
- Torqueflow Sydex Ltd
- Tenaris S.A.
- Superior Energy Services
- Schlumberger Limited
- Norris Production Solutions
- National Oilwell Varco Inc.
- Kudu Industries LLC
- JSC Alnas
- Halliburton Company
- General Electric Energy
- Cameron International Corporation
- Borets Company LLC
- Baker Hughes Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jwshwf/global_artificial?w=4