DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global
High Performance Films Market Analysis & Trends - Industry Forecast to
2025" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's
The Global High Performance Films Market is poised to grow strong during the forecast period 2017 to 2025. Some of the prominent trends that the market is witnessing include growing demand for polyester, growing demand for waterproofing material spurs the industry growth and recent technological developments in high performance films.
Depending on film type the market is segmented into decorative films, barrier films, microporous films, safety & security films and other film types.
By material type the market is classified into ethylene vinyl acetate, fluoropolymers, polyester, polycarbonate, polyolefin, polyamide, nylon and other material types.
Based on end user the market is categorized into electrical & electronics, construction, packaging, aerospace, automotive, personal care products and other end users.
- The report provides a detailed analysis on current and future market trends to identify the investment opportunities
- Market forecasts till 2025, using estimated market values as the base numbers
- Key market trends across the business segments, Regions and Countries
- Key developments and strategies observed in the market
- Market Dynamics such as Drivers, Restraints, Opportunities and other trends
- In-depth company profiles of key players and upcoming prominent players
- Growth prospects among the emerging nations through 2025
- Market opportunities and recommendations for new investments
Key Topics Covered
1 Market Outline
2 Executive Summary
3 Market Overview
4 High Performance Films Market, By Film Type
5 High Performance Films Market, By Material Type
6 High Performance Films Market, By End User
7 High Performance Films Market, By Geography
8 Key Player Activities
9 Leading Companies
9.1 Solvay S.A.
9.2 Sealed Air Corporation
9.3 3M Company
9.4 Evonik Industries
9.5 Eastman Chemical Company
9.6 Covestro AG
9.7 American Durafilm
9.8 Honeywell International Inc
9.9 E.I. Dupont De Nemours and Company
9.10 The DOW Chemical Company
9.11 Bayer MaterialScience
9.12 Bemis Company Inc
9.13 Clopay Plastic Products
9.15 Kaneka Corp
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/crqhpf/global_high?w=4