DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Label Market - Segmented by Technology (Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS, RFID, NFC)), End-user (Retail, Healthcare and Pharmaceutical, Logistics), and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global smart label market was valued at USD 5.68 billion in 2017, and is expected to reach a value of USD 11.34 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 11.80%, during the forecast period (2018-2023). The emergence of Internet of Things (IOT) is expected to be a key opportunity for the growth of the global smart label market, during the forecast period.
The scope of the market covers Electronic Article Surveillance (EAS), RFID, NFC, and Electronic shelf labels (ESL).
- Increased Demand for Security and Tracking Solutions
- Healthcare to Witness the Fastest Growth during the Forecast Period
- United Kingdom to hold the Largest Market Share in Europe
Key Developments In The Market
- December 2017 - CCL Industries signed an agreement to acquire Innovia for USD 1.13 billion, a specialty and global producer of co-extruded, bi-axially oriented polypropylene films for labels, packaging & security applications. This acquisition is aimed at strengthening CCL's capability for polymer banknotes significantly, and also expands its portfolio of security products, customers, markets and technologies.
- June 2017 - Avery Dennison Corporation acquired Yongle Tape Company Ltd., a manufacturer of specialty tapes and related products in a variety of industrial markets. Yongle Tape is China's leading manufacturer of cable harnessing and insulation tapes. The company is a key supplier to both Chinese and global automakers, with a portfolio of high-value products that are specified by the automotive OEMs, and their suppliers. This acquisition is aimed at expanding the company's global foot print, and strengthening its manufacturing facilities.
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Methodology
3. Market Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
5. Technology Snapshot
6. Global Smart Label Market Segmentation
7. Competitive Intelligence
- Avery Dennison Corporation
- CCL Industries Inc
- Checkpoints Systems, Inc.
- Intermec Inc.
- Invengo Information Technology Co Ltd
- Muehlbauer Holding AG
- Sato Holdings Corporation
- Smartrac N.V.
- Thin Film Electronics ASA
- Zebra Technologies Corporation
8. Investment Analysis
9. Future of the Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/t2vz4w/global_smart?w=4