DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Baby Food Packaging Market - Segmented by Material (Plastic, Paper, Metal, Glass), Type (Bottles, Metal Cans, Cartons, Jars, Pouches), Product Type, and Region - Growth, Trends and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global baby food packaging market was valued at USD 54.18 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a market value of USD 81.86 billion by 2023, registering a CAGR of 7.12%, during 2018-2023.
The scope of this study is limited to bottles, metal cans, cartons, jars, and pouches made by plastic, paper, metal, and glass. The study also covers different baby food products like liquid milk formula, dried baby food, powder milk formula, and prepared baby food.
High birth rate, increasing consumer awareness, and increasing number of working women are the factors driving the demand for baby food packaging solutions. The growing consumer preference for eco-friendly pouch packaging has increased the adoption for flexible packaging.
Another factor augmenting the need for packaging solutions is the innovation led by baby food manufacturers, to meet varying consumer needs. Companies are increasingly using sustainable and recyclable packaging materials. They are constantly looking for green, innovative, and recyclable alternatives of normal packaging.
A significant growth in the middle class has opened new opportunities in the baby food packaging market, as the need for products that are compatible with a working woman's schedule is growing.
- Increasing Rate of Working Women is the Major Driver for the Market
- Plastic is Expected to Hold Significant Market Share
Key Developments in the Market
- October 2017 - Paleo baby food recently started packing food in pouches. Pouch graphic design is expected to make it look like real adult food, rather than the cartoon style of most baby foods, reflecting that children should be treated with respect and dignity.
Key Topics Covered
2. Executive Summary
3. Market Insights
4. Market Dynamics
5. Global Baby Food packaging Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Amcor Ltd.
- Ardagh Group
- Bemis Company, Inc.
- CAN-PACK S.A.
- DS Smith Plc
- Mondi Group
- Prolamina Packaging
- RPC Group
- Rexam PLC
- Silgan Holdings Inc.
- Tetra Laval
- Winpak Ltd.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Baby Food Packaging Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hfqs2f/global_baby_food?w=4