DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Insurance Telematics Market - Segmented by Deployment (Cloud, On Premise), Offering (Hardware, Software), Type, End-User Application, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global insurance telematics market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.49%, over the forecast period (2018 - 2023).
Owing to the increasing smartphones penetration, escalating applications of IoT, rising adoption of cloud computing buoyed by the developments in in-car connectivity at optimal costs, and favorable government regulations supporting consumers, particularly in case of safety and security about vehicles, are the major factors driving the market for insurance telematics.
The deployment of insurance telematics applications on the cloud or dedicated data center infrastructure has been an upward trend over the recent past. The cloud-based deployment of insurance telematics solutions is essential as it offers a flexible and scalable infrastructure to handle multiple devices and analyze the huge data emerging from multiple sensors installed on vehicles.
However, lack of awareness about advanced technologies and security concerns related to the cloud, and mobile technologies and the privacy of individuals are the major factors which may hinder the growth of the market.
Other Key Projections
- Increasing Adoption of Mobile Telematics by Insurance Companies to Propel the Market Growth
- Pay-How-You-Drive (PHYD) To Mark a Significant Trend in the Market
- North America is Expected to Dominate the Insurance Telematics Market in the Forecast Period
Key Topics Covered
2. Research Approach and Methodology
3. Market Insights
4. Technology Snapshot
5. Global Insurance Telematics Market Segmentation
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
- Agero, Inc.
- Aplicom Oy
- Intelligent Mechatronic Systems
- Masternaut Ltd
- Meta System S.p.A
- MiX Telematics Ltd
- Octo Telematics S.p.A
- Sierra Wireless, Inc.
- Telogis, Inc.
- TomTom Telematics BV
- Trimble Navigation Limited
- Verizon Enterprise Solutions, Inc.
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future of the Global Insurance Telematics Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/bwjlt5/global_insurance?w=4