DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Smart Sensors Market - Segmented by Type, Technology, Network Connectivity, Component, Application, and Region - Growth, Trends, and Forecast (2018 - 2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global smart sensors market was valued at USD 25.96 billion in 2017, and is forecasted to reach USD 72.39 billion by the end of 2023, with a CAGR of 18.64% during the forecast period (2018-2023).
There has been a steady shift towards miniaturization of these devices, using MEMS technology. Smart sensor prices are expected to fall drastically in the coming decade, due to diminishing hardware costs, and economies of scale', which will be one of the major factors for increasing adoption of smart sensors in industries.
North America is expected to dominate the smart sensors market during the forecasted period, owing to the growing demand of IoT and Smart homes.
Key Developments in the Market
- August 2017 - Honeywell International launched self-diagnosing sensors to improve performance and safety of Aircraft systems
- August 2017 - Honeywell International launched indoor air-quality monitoring sensor for building owners and consumers
- May 2017 - Analog Devices launched two MEMS Accelerometers in its series of low noise, low drift, low power, three-axis MEMS accelerometers to provide Wireless Condition Monitoring
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Scope of the Study
1.2 Executive Summary
2. Research Approach and Methodology
2.1 Key Deliverables of the Study
2.2 Study Assumptions
2.3 Analysis Methodology
2.4 Research Phases
3. Market Insights
3.1 Market Overview
3.2 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.3 Industry Value Chain Analysis
4. Market Dynamics
4.1 Factors Driving the Market
4.2 Factors Restraining the Market
4.3 Industry Attractiveness - Porter's Five Industry Forces Analysis
5. Global Smart Sensors Market Segmentation
5.1 By Type
5.2 By Technology
5.3 By Network Connectivity
5.4 By Component
5.5 By Application
5.6 By Region
6. Competitive Intelligence - Company Profiles
6.1 ABB Ltd.
6.2 Honeywell International
6.3 Eaton Corporation
6.4 Analog Devices, Inc.
6.5 Infineon Technologies AG
6.6 NXP Semiconductors N.V.
6.8 Siemens AG
6.9 TE Connectivity Ltd.
6.10 Legrand Inc
6.11 General Electric
6.12 Vishay Technology Inc.
List is not Exhaustive
7. Investment Analysis
8. Future Outlook of Smart Sensors Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/jl6g6t/global_smart?w=4