The global market will post a revenue of more than USD 200 billion by 2022.
This market research report presents a comprehensive analysis of the global aviation fuel market by product type such as ATF and aviation biofuel. The report also provides a comprehensive analysis of the growth opportunities for companies in this market in regions such as the Americas, APAC, and EMEA.
The ATF segment accounted for the majority market share to the aviation fuel market during 2017. The aircraft fuel market is expected to witness growth in this segment throughout the forecasted period.
In terms of geography, the rising investments in research and developmental activities for aviation fuels in APAC is driving the growth prospects for the aviation fuel market in the region. The aircraft fuel market will grow in the region during the projected period due to the increasing number of new patent filing for the aviation fuel or aircraft fuel system that are used in commercial and military aircrafts.
Key questions answered in the report include
- What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2022?
- What are the key factors driving the global aviation fuel market?
- What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the global aviation fuel market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in the global aviation fuel market?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the global aviation fuel market?
- What are the trending factors influencing the market shares of the Americas, APAC, and EMEA?
- What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the global aviation fuel market?
Market positioning of vendors
- Exxon Mobil
- Royal Dutch Shell
Key Topics Covered:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
PART 03: RESEARCH METHODOLOGY
PART 04: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 05: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2017
- Market size and forecast 2017-2022
PART 06: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
PART 07: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY PRODUCT TYPE
- Comparison by product type
- Segmentation by ATF 2017-2022
- Segmentation by aviation biofuel 2017-2022
- Market opportunity by product type
PART 08: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 09: REGIONAL LANDSCAPE
- Geographical segmentation
- Regional comparison
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 10: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 11: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 12: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased focus on biofuel by EU
- Increasing number of patent filings
- Increasing efficiency of airlines
PART 13: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive Scenario
PART 14: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
PART 15: APPENDIX
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fq9q9t/global_aviation?w=4