DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Commercial Refrigeration Equipment: Global Markets and Technologies Through 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The scope of this report includes transportation refrigeration equipment, refrigerators and freezers, beverage refrigeration, and others segment related to commercial refrigeration equipment. In the others segment, commercial refrigeration equipment parts hold a major market share. Along with product/equipment/hardware revenue, this report also considered services revenue.
The commercial refrigeration equipment market can be broadly categorized into transportation refrigeration equipment, refrigerators and freezers, beverage refrigeration, and others. While transportation refrigeration equipment dominates the market, and is also the fastest-growing segment, the others segment is significantly large and includes refrigerated display cases, ice machines, refrigerated vending machines, liquid chillers, refrigeration equipment parts, etc.
The report includes distinct types of companies such as:
- Large refrigeration system manufacturers.
- Large technology manufacturers with a presence in refrigeration systems.
- Small niche refrigeration equipment and technology manufacturers.
- Conglomerates active in multiple verticals, including industrial products.
In the services segment, the report covers all forms of services such as professional services, deployment and integration, and support and maintenance. However, stand-alone service providers that provide post-sale services are not in the scope of this report. The researchers also excluded technology companies that may have a strong presence in refrigeration equipment and technology but are not necessarily active in commercial refrigeration.
The report begins by introducing the reader to how the market for commercial refrigeration equipment has evolved over time and how various factors impact the market.
The report will then proceed to identify the following:
- Primary forces with a direct impact on the global commercial refrigeration equipment market.
- Secondary forces that have an indirect impact.
- Key funding and financing in this space.
- Some key challenges that may hinder the growth of this market.
- Key trends visible in the market.
- Leading end users of the commercial refrigeration equipment market.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
Chapter 4 Market Breakdown by Product Type
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by End User
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by Refrigerant Type
Chapter 7 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 8 Patent Review
Chapter 9 Analysis of Market Opportunities
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Afinox Srl
- Aht Cooling Systems Gmbh
- Ali Group S.P.A
- Blue Star Limited
- Carnot Refrigeration
- Daikin Industries Ltd.
- Danfoss A/S
- Dover Corp.
- Electrolux Ab
- Emerson Electric Company
- Evapco Inc.
- Frigoglass Saic
- Fujimak Corp.
- Gea Group Ag
- Hoshizaki Electric Co Ltd.
- Illinois Tool Works Inc.
- Ingersoll Rand Plc
- Jean Chereau S.A.S.
- Johnson Controls International Plc
- Klimasan Klima Sanayi Ve Ticaret A.S.
- Lennox International Inc.
- Lu-Ve S.P.A.
- Panasonic Corp.
- Qingdao Haier Co. Ltd.
- Rockwell Industries Ltd.
- Standex International Corp.
- United Technologies Corp.
- Welbilt Inc.
- Western Refrigeration Pvt. Ltd.
- Whirlpool Corp.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/hlqfdm/global_commercial?w=4