DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Mobile Device Management (MDM) Market by Type, Deployment Type, Organization Size, Industry Vertical, and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global MDM market size is expected to grow from USD 2.81 billion in 2018 to USD 7.86 billion by 2023, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 22.8% during the forecast period.
The increasing penetration of smartphones across businesses, security concerns, and managing different Operating Systems (OS) using a single console are expected to be some of the factors in driving the MDM market. However, the decline in the adoption of Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) devices is expected to act as the restraining factor for the growth of the MDM market.
The cloud deployment type is expected to hold a larger market share in the MDM market during the forecast period. The global adoption trend of on-premises MDM solutions is expected to be slower across enterprises, while the adoption rate of cloud-based MDM solutions is on the rise, due to its features, such as reliability, flexibility, speed in accessing information, pay-per-usage model, and lower installation and maintenance costs.
Among the industry verticals, the BFSI industry vertical is expected to hold the largest market share during the forecast period. The growth in the MDM market, especially in the BFSI industry vertical, can be attributed to the increasing financial services, IT automation, and reforms in economy and banking services worldwide. MDM solutions help BFSI organizations in improving their workforce productivity, streamlining their business operations, enhancing their customer experiences, and ensuring their compliances and regulatory policies.
- Propagation of Smartphones and Tablets
- Increasing Productivity of Both Employees and Enterprises
- Growing Security Concerns to Protect the Corporate Data
- Need for MDM Solutions to Manage and Synchronize Different Platforms Through A Single Console
- Reluctance of Employees to Implement MDM Solutions in Their Personal Phones Due to Privacy Issues
- Declining Adoption of Byod Among Businesses
- Increasing Cloud-Based Deployment By SMEs
- Integration of MDM Capabilities Into the UEM Suite
- Difficulties in Selecting the Right MDM Vendor, and Triangular Competition Among Peers
- Complexities in Interoperability, Cross-Platform Implementations, and Management of Multiple Mobile Devices From Different Vendors
The key MDM vendors profiled in the report are as follows:
- BlackBerry (Canada)
- Citrix Systems (US)
- IBM (US)
- VMware (US)
- ManageEngine (US)
- Microsoft (US)
- MobileIron (US)
- SAP (Germany)
- Sophos (UK)
- SOTI (Canada)
- Mitsogo (US)
- 42Gears Mobility Systems (India)
Key Topics Covered:
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Mobile Device Management Market, By Type
7 Mobile Device Management Market, By Deployment Type
8 Market By Organization Size
9 Market By Industry Vertical
10 Mobile Device Management Market, By Region
11 Competitive Landscape
12 Company Profiles
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qd5z93/mobile_device?w=4