EVERETT, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Compass Health recently debuted a fully redeveloped, mobile responsive and interactive website (www.Compasshealth.org) that connects its clients and the public to the latest evidence-based behavioral healthcare services, supports, resources and industry expertise from any device.
The new website was designed from the ground up to meet the needs of a diverse range of audiences including people with severe behavioral health challenges, as well as community members looking for mental health trainings, donors, the media and industry professionals seeking employment.
“Our new website serves as a single destination for all things Compass Health and makes it easy for people to access services and information from wherever they are,” said Tom Kozaczynski, chief development and communications officer for Compass Health. “It also provides a seamless way to help support and get involved with our mission to improve the overall health of our communities.”
Special website features and highlights include:
- Interactive Locations Map: Provides comprehensive details on all of Compass Health’s facilities and services throughout its five-county operating region. The map is also searchable and filterable by location and service type to help people find the right service and support from wherever they are.
- Services Page: Seamlessly guides people through the process of finding and accessing appropriate behavioral healthcare programs, affordable housing support, integrated healthcare services and other resources to meet their specific needs.
- Thought Hub: Serves as an ongoing resource for Compass Health news, blog posts, expert industry insights and commentary, videos, media resources and materials, speaking events, social media content feeds and more. Visitors can also subscribe to the organization’s newsletter to stay connected to important updates.
- Trainings Calendar: Compass Health offers a wide variety of community education classes and trainings, including Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) certifications and anger management courses, as well as continuing education for behavioral health professionals. People can learn about, register for and share the class postings directly from the calendar.
- Careers Page: Serves as a comprehensive employment portal for all Compass Health job opportunities. Job seekers can search for positions by location and type and easily apply directly on the website.
- Donation Portal: As a non-profit organization, Compass Health relies on community support to continue to advance its mission and serve more people. People can easily learn about all of the donation options available, upcoming development events and make a one-time or ongoing contribution directly on the site.
- Interactive History Timeline: Celebrating its 115-year-history of service to the community, Compass Health built an interactive timeline highlighting photos and information from its founding as the Parkland Lutheran Children’s Home to become the industry-leading organization it is today, serving more than 22,000 people of all ages across Northwest Washington.
Learn more about Compass Health, its services in the community, career opportunities and ways to support its mission on its website: www.compasshealth.org.
About Compass Health:
Compass Health is Northwest Washington’s behavioral healthcare leader. The organization integrates behavioral health and medical care services to support clients and communities when and where they are needed. Building on a century of experience, Compass Health is forging new, nationally recognized models of care that bring together highly skilled mental health professionals, primary care providers, peer counselors and others to treat the whole person. From comprehensive mental health treatment to crisis intervention, children’s services and community education, Compass Health serves people of all ages throughout Island, San Juan, Skagit, Snohomish and Whatcom counties.
Learn more: www.compasshealth.org