This course is designed to help you become a success as a Portfolio Manager and gain the certification at the first attempt. With comprehensive courseware and in-depth practical sessions, the course helps you to enhance your competence and knowledge in Portfolio management techniques, and establish your ability to handle complex portfolios across sectors and technologies.
Portfolio Management is not just about ensuring profits but cohesively binding projects within the portfolio, so that they work in tandem to achieve global goals of the organization. As a Portfolio Manager, you would be required to manage various aspects such as time, cost, resources and so on by applying portfolio management best practices. Helping you monitor and manage one or more portfolios seamlessly is the Portfolio Management Professional (PfMP) certification from Project Management Institute (PMI), a globally recognized credential that will also give you an edge over your non-certified counterparts.
What you will learn?
- Understand the whole process of project portfolio management and how it contributes to organizational success
- Learn about the benefits of portfolio management
- Understand the strategic planning process, tools and techniques
- Understand how best to identify and apply a selection criteria to project portfolio components
- Learn about change and cost management techniques
- Understand about stakeholder management techniques
- Formulate effective project portfolio reports
Key Topics Covered
- Module 1: Introduction to Portfolio Management and its benefits
- Module 2: Portfolio Strategic Alignment
- Module 3: Portfolio Governance
- Module 4: Portfolio Performance
- Module 5: Portfolio Risk Management
- Module 6: Portfolio Communications Management
For more information about this training visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/27b7s7/5_day_course?w=4