This highly popular programme has been designed to provide HR assistants with the legal and administrative knowledge they need for the wide range of tasks they undertake every day. The aim, is for those who attend, to increase their knowledge and skills to a point which will enable them to take on more responsibility in their work for the HR function.
*Please note, events may be cancelled due to commercial or organisational reasons. In this case Research and Markets will refund all registration fees which have already been paid. Research and Markets will not refund any charges arising from the participant having to cancel or re-book transportation or accommodation which he or she has arranged.
Who Should Attend:
- New and existing HR staff looking for more training
- Experienced HR staff looking for an update in employment law procedures
- Staff assigned to HR duties and responsibilities
This highly practical workshop contains case studies and actual situations faced by HR assistants. During each session the trainer will define, examine and discuss the specific role and responsibilities of a HR assistant connected with that topic.
- Introduction: The importance OF HR
- The importance of employment law
- The recruitment and selection process
- Terms and conditions of employment
- Family friendly' rights
- Discrimination law
Discipline and dismissal
For more information about this conference visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/gfq6rm/the_role_and?w=4