DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hospitals and Outpatient Care Centers Market Global Briefing 2018" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the hospitals and outpatient care centers market in 2017, accounting for around 31% market share. North America was the second largest region accounting for around 29% market share. Middle East was the smallest region accounting for around 3% market share.
Virtual care is considered to be one of the key trends shaping the hospitals and outpatient care centers market. Virtual care is provided through remote monitoring, using telemedicine and home monitoring technologies. Virtual care technologies are being adopted by hospitals to ensure optimum utilization of resources and reduce operational expenditures, and is expected to cut costs for the hospital industry. Virtual consultations help in efficient use of resources as they are able to attend to more patients and deliver quality care in an environment which is comfortable and convenient for the patients. Patients with severe chronic and complex health conditions require follow-up visits post-surgery or procedures which can be provided through telehealth programs. for example Kaiser Permanente uses videoconferencing to attend behavioral health issues.
- Markets Covered: Freestanding Ambulatory Surgical and Emergency Centers, General Medical and Surgical Hospitals, HMO Medical Centers, All other outpatient care centers, Kidney Dialysis Centers, Specialty (except Psychiatric and Substance Abuse) Hospitals, Psychiatric and Substance Abuse Hospitals, Outpatient Mental Health and Substance Abuse Centers and Family Planning Centers.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Kaiser Permanente
- Mayo Clinic Scottsdale AZ
- Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Cleveland Clinic
- M D Anderson Cancer Center
- Memorial Sloan Kettering
- University of Maryland Medical Center
- St. Jude Children's Research Hospital
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/kxgc6b/global_hospitals?w=4