DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Singapore Day Care Market by Type (Childcare - Kindergarten, Playgroup, Nursery; Infant Care Centers), by Duration (Half Day and Full Day) - Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report covers market size of the Singapore Day Care Services, market segmentation on the basis of type of day care center, type of program, major cities and membership plan and type of classes. The report also covers the competitive landscape, government regulations, and customer preferences in Singapore Day Care Market. In addition to this, the report also covers company profiles and product portfolio of major players.
The Singapore daycare market is highly regulated by the government in terms of setting up a day care center, facilities to be provided and quality standards to be maintained by day care centers. The day care centers majorly compete in terms of offering a tailored international curriculum suitable to the development of Singapore children, hygienic facilities ensuring emotional and intellectual growth of the child and increasing geographic presence in order to capture the growing demand for day care center due to rising awareness about the need for early childhood education.
The market is expected to be dominated by government run day care centers as the government has rolled out plans to set up more daycare centers in major cities in Singapore in phases. Private players in the market fear their declining market share would hamper their sustenance in the market. Due to this, such players are now targeting expatriate population and exploring how they can differentiate itself from government options with focus on customization options.
- Agape Little Unit
- Carpe diem Holdings
- G8 Education Singapore
- Learning Vision
- Maple Bear
- My First Skool
- Nurture Education Group
- Presbyterian Community Services
- Sparkle Tots
- Star Learners
- Sunflower Childcare Group
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. Singapore Day Care Market
4. Singapore Day Care Market Segmentation
5. Trends, Developments and Challenges in Singapore Day Care Market
6. Government Rules and Regulations for Singapore Day Care Market
7. Availability of Trained Teacher and Support staff
8. Setting up a Day Care Facility in Singapore
9. Decision Making Parameter For The Parent To Select A Day Care Center
10. Emerging Technologies And Value Added Services Offered By Day Care Centers
11. Competition Scenario in Singapore Day Care Market
12. Future Outlook and Projections for Singapore Day care Market, 2016-2021
13. Analyst Recommendation
14. Macro Economic Factors Affecting Singapore Day Care Industry, 2011-2021
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/fscbdw/singapore_day?w=4