DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "India Waterproofing Membrane Market by Type (Emulsion - Low and High; Immobilized Liquid Membrane - Low and High; Sheet membrane), Raw Material (Polymers - Polyurethanes, PVC, TPO, EPDM; Bitumen - APP, SBS; Polymer modified cement) - Outlook to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
India's real estate market is expected to touch USD 180 billion by 2020, with FDI in the sector expected to increase to USD 7 billion in 2017 which is anticipated to further rise to USD 10 billion by 2020. India is ranked 4th in developing Asia for FDI inflows as per the World Investment Report 2016 by the United Nations Conference for Trade and Development. The Indian real estate sector is set to witness high growth with heavy investment from both global and domestic stakeholders. Heightened construction activity in real estate sector, revival of delayed projects and building of affordable houses in the country are likely to augment the demand for waterproofing membrane products in the future.
The top 5 leading companies accounted for almost two-third market share in the overall waterproofing membrane in India. Pidilite was the leading player in this sector largely owing to large number of distributors and wide scale penetration in the retail market. Pidilite was followed by Fosroc and STP. Sika and BASF were other prominent players which focused on developing high-end liquid membranes in the market. Apart from the aforementioned 5 players, several other domestic and international fiercely battled each other in this space. Sensing the market potential, several large established firms such as Asian Paints and Lafarge have ventured into this space in recent times.
The report focuses on the liquid applied and sheet membrane product segments of the industry. The report covers aspects such as waterproofing membrane market by its key segments including liquid and sheet membrane, high-end and low-end liquid membrane products, Emulsion and Immobilized Liquid Membrane, raw materials used, application in various structures, demand from several industries, domestic and international companies, new and renovation projects and demand by major regions. The publication also includes competitive landscape which discusses the major market players along with the detailed discussion about the organizations and their respective market share.
- Asian Paints
- BASF India
- Fosroc Chemicals India
- Sika India
- STP Limited
Key Topics Covered
1. Executive Summary
2. Research Methodology
3. India Waterproofing Market Overview and Genesis
4. Value Chain Analysis of India Waterproofing Membrane Market
5. India Waterproofing Market Size, FY'2012-FY'2017
6. India Waterproofing Membrane Market Segmentation
7. Trends, Developments and Restraints in India Waterproofing Membrane Market
8. General Guidelines Followed For Waterproofing Structures In India
9. Decision Making Process Before Purchasing Waterproofing Membrane
10. Porter's Five Forces Analysis for India Waterproofing Membrane Market
11. Comparison of Different Waterproofing Membrane products
12. Replacement Demand Cycle and Warranty of Waterproofing Membrane Products
13. Distributors and Contractors List for India Waterproofing Membrane Market
14. Competitive Landscape of Major Players in India Waterproofing Membrane Market
15. Planned Real Estate Projects in India
16. India Waterproofing Membrane Market Future Outlook and Projections, FY'2018-FY'2022
17. Analyst Recommendations
18. Macroeconomic Factors Impacting India Waterproofing Membrane Market
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/h6jl27/india?w=4