DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Antimicrobial Resistance Diagnostics Market, Strategies & Trends By Pathogen And Technology With Executive Guides And Customization 2018 To 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Diagnostics are leading the charge in reducing the threat posed by antimicrobial resistance. New diagnostic technologies, beyond gene sequencing, are under development to capture this growing market. We have looked at the technology picture, giving you plain language understanding of the different ways pathogens, and infections, can be diagnosed.
We have identified the 6 Key Large Pathogen Opportunities in this space and developed market forecasts. We profile 20 companies, large and small, working in this area.
Our research makes you the expert in your organization. Get our research team working for you by ordering all, or a portion, of this comprehensive report. Your credit card order sends the report to your inbox instantly. Check all your licensing options but don't worry, your order is available as a credit if you wish to upgrade to more information. We wrote this report and we are ready, by phone or email, to help you use it. As always, assistance, and additional specific data, is provided without additional charges.
Make investment decisions and valuations with confidence using the latest data.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Introduction and Market Definition
2. Overview of a Dynamic Market
3. The Market Opportunity of AMR
4. Key Biotechnology Companies and Their Technology
5. Country Market Sizes - North America 2015 to 2023
6. Country Markets - Europe 2015 to 2023
7. Country Markets - Asia Pacific 2015 to 2023
8. Country Markets - Latin America, Africa & The Middle East 2015 to 2023
9. Global Market Summary 2015 to 2023
10. The Future of AMR
- 1928 Diagnostics
- Accelerate Diagnostics
- Atlas Genetics
- Becton, Dickinson and Company
- bioMrieux Diagnostics
- Curetis GmbH
- Curetis N.V.
- Day Zero Diagnostics
- Fusion Genomics
- Great Basin Corporation
- Hutman Diagnostics
- Ortho Clinical Diagnostics
- Roche Diagnostics
- Sense Biodetection
- Thermo Fisher
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/qtjtgb/global?w=4