DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Jordan Cleantech Energy Market by Technology (Solar PV, Solar CSP, Wind, Hyrdropower), Site (Onshore and Offshore) and by EPC Market Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report focuses on overall market size for cleantech energy market by installed capacity, segmentation on the basis of type of energy source (solar and wind). Detailed analysis of solar and wind energy market in Jordan is also done on covering the market size by installed capacity, EPC market size, completed and future projects. The report also covers competitive landscape of major players and rules and regulations. The report further includes market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and threats in the cleantech energy market.
The electricity demand in Jordan is growing rapidly due to increase in population and increase in tourism. The government of Jordan is looking for the ways to expand the capacity. The country have been producing electricity by using renewable energy resources from very long time period and is now increasing the capacity to produce more energy by using cleantech energy. The country aims at establishing and generating 1,200 MW of wind energy and 600 MW of solar energy by 2020. To achieve this target, the government passed the Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Law in the year 2012 which was amended in 2014.
Market for Jordan cleantech energy is dominated by players like Adenium, Enerray and others which are major players in solar energy sector in Jordan which Gamesa, Alcazar are the major players operating in wind energy sector in Jordan. Other local companies operating in cleantech energy market are Alfa for Energy, Environment & Engineering LLC, ArcSolar Renewable Energy, Eta-Max for Energy & Environmental Solutions, Second solar, Target and others.
Key Topics Covered
- Jordan Cleantech Energy Market Introduction, Market Size, and Market Segmentation
- Jordan Solar Energy Market Size and Market Segmentation
- Jordan Solar Rooftop Panel Scenario
- Jordan Solar Energy EPC Market Size and Future Projection
- Jordan Solar Energy Market Size Future Projection by Installed Capacity
- Jordan Wind Energy Market Introduction
- Jordan Wind Energy EPC Future Outlook
- Jordan Wind Energy Market Size Future Projection by Installed Capacity
- Competitive landscape of major players in Jordan Cleantech Energy Market
- Trends and Developments in Jordan Cleantech Energy Market
- SWOT Analysis of Jordan Cleantech Energy Market
- Adenium Energy Capital
- Desert Technologies
- European Jordanian Renewable Energy Projects LLC
- First Solar Electric
- Industrial Solar
- Philadelphia Solar
- Scatec Solar AS
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9rqkxs/jordan_cleantech?w=4