DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Indonesia Mattress Market by Type (Spring, Latex, Hybrid, Foam), Size (King, Queen, Single Size), by End Users (Residential, Non Residential) and Region - Outlook to 2021" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Over the forecast period 2017-2021, the market will prepare itself to meet the future demand expected from substantial investment proposed in key segments such as residential housing and institutional sector including hospitals, hotels and college hostels. Increasing consumer expenditure coupled with rising awareness among the people regarding sound sleep quality are going to increase the demand for mattresses in near future. Growing health concerns such as mental tiredness and fatigue are affecting an individual's sleep quality; one of the major driving forces which is expected to create demand for premium mattresses in the country.
Mattress manufacturers are planning to increase their production budget in order to produce technologically advanced mattresses in comparison with traditional cotton filled mattresses. Inclusion of online retailing as a part of distribution channel is expected to set an opportunity for the mattress companies to increase the number of customers and ensure a wider reach. Entry of international players such as, Tempur and others to the market are some of the major driving forces.
The report focuses on overall market size for mattresses sold in Indonesia, market segmentation by size of mattress (king size, queen size, single size and others), by type of mattress (spring, latex, foam and others), by market structure (organized and unorganized sector), by urban and rural demand, by regional demand (Jakarta, Bali, Surabaya and others), by mode of distribution (retail, direct and online) and by end user (residential and non-residential sector). The report also covers company profile of major players, competition scenario; trade scenario; decision making parameters, trends and developments and issues and challenges. The report concludes with porter five forces analysis, market projection for future and analyst recommendations highlighting the major opportunities and cautions.
Key Topics Covered
- Executive Summary
- Research Methodology
- Indonesia Mattress Market: Introduction
- Value Chain Analysis of Indonesia Mattress Market
- Indonesia Mattress Market Size
- Indonesia Mattress Market Segmentation
- Trade Scenario for Indonesia Mattress Market
- End User Analysis for Buying Mattresses in Indonesia
- Trends And Development In Indonesia Mattress Market
- Issues and Challenges in Indonesia Mattress Market
- Porter's Five Forces Analysis in Indonesia Mattress Market
- Competitive Landscape of Indonesia Mattress Market
- Indonesia Mattress Market Future Outlook and Projections
- Macroeconomic Factors Affecting Indonesia Mattress Market
- Dunlopillo Indonesia
- King Koil Indonesia
- Massindo Group (Spring Air Indonesia)
- Romance Bedding and Furniture
- Sealy Indonesia
- Serta Indonesia
- Tempur Sealy International Inc
- Violand Mattress Manufactures Indonesia and Spinno Indonesia
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7gfg9v/indonesia?w=4