DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Transcriptomics Technologies Market: Global Industry Analysis, Trends, Market Size and Forecasts up to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The report predicts the global transcriptomics technologies market to grow with a CAGR of 11% over the period of 2017-2023.
The report is a comprehensive study and presentation of drivers, restraints, opportunities, demand factors, market size, forecasts, and trends in the global transcriptomics technologies market over the period of 2015 to 2023. Moreover, the report is collective presentation of primary and secondary research findings.
- Next Generation Sequencing
- Gene Regulation Technologies
- Clinical Diagnostics
- Comparative Transcriptomics
- Drug Discovery and Research
- Academic Research
- Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
Key Topics Covered
1.1 Report Description
1.2 Research Methods
1.3 Research Approaches
2. Executive Summary
3. Global Transcriptomics Technologies Market Overview
3.2 Market Dynamics
3.3 Porter's Five Forces Analysis
3.4 Growth Matrix Analysis
3.5 Competitive Landscape in the global transcriptomics technologies market
4. Global Transcriptomics Technologies Market by Technology 2017-2023
4.1 Next Generation Sequencing
4.3 Gene Regulation Technologies
5. Global Transcriptomics Technologies Market by Application 2017-2023
5.2 Clinical Diagnostics
5.3 Comparative Transcriptomics
5.4 Drug Discovery and Research
6. Global Transcriptomics Technologies Market by End-User 2017-2023
6.1 Academic Research
6.2 Pharmaceutical and Biotech Companies
7. Global Transcriptomics Technologies Market by Regions 2017-2023
7.1 North America
8. Companies Profiled
8.1 Thermo Fisher Scientific
8.2 Sigma Aldrich Corporation
8.3 Qiagen N. V.
8.4 Fluidigm Corporation
8.5 Life Technologies Corporation
8.6 Illumina Inc.
8.7 F. Hoffmann La Roche Ltd
8.8 Danaher Corporation
8.9 Bio-Rad Laboratories
8.10 Agilent Technologies Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/32gltx/transcriptomics?w=4