DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Nigeria Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooters, Moped), By Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 251-500cc, Above 500cc), Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The two-wheeler market is projected to surpass $ 153 million by 2023 in Nigeria.
Growing demand for two-wheelers in Nigeria has been backed by their higher fuel efficiency and easy manoeuvrability. Moreover, their affordability coupled with rising prices of passenger cars is further anticipated to contribute to the growing demand for two-wheelers in Nigeria over the next five years.
Some of the major players operating in Nigeria two-wheeler market include
- Bajaj Auto Ltd.
- TVS Motor Company Limited
- Honda Manufacturing (Nigeria) Ltd.
- Hero MotoCorp Ltd.
- Yamaha Motor Company Ltd.
- Suzuki Motor Corporation
- Chongqing Lifan Motorcycle Engine Co., Ltd
- Chongqing Zongshen Automobile Industry Co., Ltd.
- Loncin Motorcycle Industries Limited
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
Nigeria Two-Wheeler Market By Vehicle Type, By Engine Capacity, Competition Forecast & Opportunities, 2013-2023, discusses the following aspects of two-wheeler in Nigeria market:
- Two-Wheeler Market Size, Share & Forecast
- Segmental Analysis - By Vehicle Type (Motorcycle, Scooters, Moped), By Engine Capacity (Up to 125cc, 126-250cc, 251-500cc, Above 500cc)
- Competitive Analysis
- Changing Market Trends & Emerging Opportunities
Key Topics Covered:
1. Product Overview
2. Research Methodology
3. Analyst View
4. Voice of Customer
5. Nigeria Two-Wheeler Market Outlook
6. Nigeria Motorcycle Market Outlook
7. Nigeria Scooter Market Outlook
8. Nigeria Moped Market Outlook
9. Pricing Analysis
10. SWOT Analysis
11. Policy & Regulatory Landscape
12. Market Dynamics
13. Market Trends & Developments
14. Competitive Landscape
15. Strategic Recommendations
16. List of Prominent Distributors/Dealers
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/xq2m28/nigeria?w=4