WASHINGTON & WOBURN, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Join 1500+ health care stakeholders – Payer, Provider, Policy, Employer, Purchaser, Investor, Life Science and Start-up Health Care executives – at WHCC18 to discuss innovative and next generation health care strategies to lower costs while improving quality and access to care.
To view the keynote agenda, please visit: https://goo.gl/KPULSj
In addition to chief executives and senior leaders from CareFirst BlueCross BlueShield, NewYork-Presbyterian, Aetna, Whole Foods Market, Eli Lilly and Company, Google Inc., Amazon Web Services, JPMorgan Institute, National Association of Chain Drug Stores (NACDS), H-E-B, Kleiner Perkins, Ascension Healthcare, Takeda, Intel, and Caterpillar, Administrator Verma joins 330+ distinguished faculty including:
- Ceci Connolly, President and Chief Executive Officer, Alliance of Community Health Plans
- Imelda Dacones, MD, President and Chief Executive Officer, Northwest Permanente Medical Group
- Daniel Duhigg, Medical Director for Addiction Services, Presbyterian Healthcare Services
- Phil Jackson, Chief Executive Officer, Health Plan Products, Sutter Health
- Chris Jennings, Founder and President, Jennings Policy Strategies; Former Deputy Assistant to the President for Health Policy and Coordinator for Health Reform, The White House
- Elizabeth Maribito, Executive Director, Cedars-Sinai Medical Delivery Network
- Tom McGuinness, Chief Strategy and Commercial Officer, GE Healthcare
- Robert E. Moffit, Senior Fellow, The Heritage Foundation; Chairman, Maryland Health Care Commission
- Devi Prasad Shetty, MD, Founder and Chairman, Narayana Hrudayalaya Hospitals (India)
- Karen Springer, President, Healthcare Operations, Ascension Healthcare
- Matt Wallaert, Chief Behavioral Officer, Clover Health
- Alan Warren, PhD, Chief Technology Officer and Senior Vice President, Oscar Health
- Harris Rosen, Founder and President, Rosen Hotels and Resorts
To view the full list of speakers, please visit: https://goo.gl/XVGYVF
The Congress features 4 days of strategic content across all stakeholder topics including Health Plan & Payer, Hospital & Health System, Nurse & APN Leadership, Medicaid & Health Policy, Population Health Analytics, Social Determinants of Health, Network Contracting, Business of Women's Health, Health Care Innovations & Investment, Prevention & Well-Being, Worksite Clinics, Employer Direct Contracting, Self-Insured, Benefit Adviser Leadership, Medical Travel, and Corporate Health-Risk Innovation.
To view the online agenda, please visit: https://goo.gl/7RKLBF
To view the Agenda at a Glance, please visit: https://goo.gl/Rfm91m
About World Health Care Congress
For the last 15 years, the World Health Care Congress is the only health care meeting that convenes over 1,500 cross-sector decision makers who are determined to disrupt and change health care. 2018 will feature over 300 Health Care Purchasers, the Health Value Awards, and numerous strategies on how to control costs and improve outcomes. Payers, Providers, Life Sciences executives and Benefits Advisers – you MUST have a seat at the table!
For more information, visit: www.worldhealthcarecongress.com or contact 800-767-9499.