IRVINE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--MFour Mobile Research, the leader in mobile market research, announces Path-2-Purchase™ Platform, a first-party data platform that enables brands to see exactly where real consumers are now and where they’ve gone in the past. Instead of simply receiving tracking data showing consumers’ whereabouts, Path-2-Purchase™ users can field real-time, location-based surveys to capture motivations and emotions at any point in the purchase cycle.
Researchers now have the industry’s first one-stop solution for integrating massive volumes of passively-obtained behavioral data, or “big data,” with Point-of-Emotion® mobile surveys. Instead of settling for inferences drawn algorithmically from location intelligence alone, users will build upon the “where and when” of consumers’ journeys to gain a crucial understanding of the “who, what and why,” as expressed by real, validated survey respondents.
“Everybody knows `path to purchase’ is important, but there’s no agreement on what it means. We created our Path-2-Purchase™ Platform not only to provide clients with visibility into consumer journeys in the real world, but to finally give a clear definition of the term itself,” said Chris St. Hilaire, MFour’s co-founder and CEO. “Our goal is to democratize market research with validated consumer insights for everyone, so that it is accessible to all decision makers within an organization, starting with the C-suite. Market research tools should be as intuitive to use as Amazon.com, and Path-2-Purchase™ Platform is our beachhead offering to make that happen.”
The observational data component of the Path-2-Purchase™ Purchase Platform is obtained by tracking the journeys of 2 million validated and profiled U.S. consumers across more than 12.5 million locations. They comprise an engaged, fully representative, first-party, proprietary panel united by membership in Surveys On The Go®, the highest-rated consumer research app.
Specific capabilities of Path-2-Purchase™ include:
- Detailed real-time and historic customer-journey location data. Research clients can append visit histories for a nuanced, granular understanding of which consumers visit which locations; how frequently they visit and for how long; the days and times of their visits; and the sequential routes real consumers take as they move from location to location along their paths-to-purchase.
- Uses of Path-2-Purchase™ consumer journey data include identifying and then surveying brand loyalists, brand agnostics, and brand resisters. This opens an unprecedented window for targeting and understanding competitors’ consumers.
- Always-on location tracking of consumer journeys enables researchers to identify, define, and communicate with important consumer segments who previously were off-the-radar.
- Behavioral data and survey data is collected and stored in a unique enterprise data warehouse that MFour has named the Consumer Knowledge Center. Users derive business insights from historic data in the Knowledge Center, including qualitative, behavioral, location, and demographic variables. Places, frequencies and dwell times of visits are complemented by all responses to Point-of-Emotion® mobile surveys.
- Clients can access off-the-shelf segmentation data from the Consumer Knowledge Center in packages tailored to their specific insights needs.
The foundation for Path-2-Purchase™ was laid by MFour’s previous innovations in mobile-app survey technology and panel validation dating back to the launch of Surveys On The Go® in 2011. Clients benefit from fast, fully representative access to otherwise hard-to-reach groups, including mobile-centric Millennials, Hispanics, African Americans, young parents and the upcoming Gen Z.
For more information about MFour's offerings visit www.mfour.com. To schedule a demo of Path-2-Purchase™ Platform contact us at (714) 754-1234.
About MFour Mobile Research, Inc.
MFour delivers validated consumer understanding for everyone. Major brands, advertisers and market research firms get the technology, methodology, research consulting and unrivaled consumer connections they need for reliable insights and smart decision-making in the Smartphone Era.