ST. LOUIS--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Belden Inc. (NYSE: BDC), a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, is excited to showcase its award-winning, behind-the-scenes connectivity solutions – which brings media and entertainment technology to life – at NAB on April 9-12, 2018, in Las Vegas.
Visitors to Booth SL106 will see unified solutions available from the Belden, Gepco, Grass Valley and ex-Snell Advanced Media (SAM) portfolios; in-person, live demonstrations will illustrate how these solutions support news, live production, networking and content delivery applications.
NAB marks the debut of the combined product portfolios of Grass Valley and SAM, offering customers the largest selection of broadcast technology backed by unmatched R&D resources and the superior financial stability of Belden. Grass Valley will be showing its solutions for live production, news, content delivery and networking, with a focus on virtualization, IP and HDR.
In addition to the Grass Valley demonstrations, attendees will also be able to experience the following Belden branded products in action:
- 4K UHD Coax Cables and Connectors for 12G-SDI, an award-winning solution that maximizes 4K signal transmission over a single coax while minimizing space and weight.
- 4K UHD Media Cable, another award-winning innovation, which is certified for HDBaseT applications and delivers 4K content over 100 m with a cable that’s smaller and lighter (and can be combined with REVConnect).
- Custom Broadcast Assemblies that are built to length, custom configured and rigorously tested (with accompanying performance reports), and can be terminated with a wide variety of connectors.
- Broadcast Panels in both standard Gepco branded and custom configurations designed and engineered to meet the unique requirements of studios, live production and large venue applications.
- Custom Fiber Panels that can be loaded with connectors or left blank, in a variety of configurations: flat, flanged or chassis. The panel’s connector punches can be made for a complete range of broadcast and pro AV connector formats.
- FiberExpress Fusion Splice-On Connector, which combines the benefits of fusion splicing with the simplicity of field-installable connectors while eliminating the need for splice enclosures and trays.
- FiberExpress ECX Patch Panel – which has also received industry recognition for product innovation – makes installation in tight spaces easy, eliminates fiber pinch points and supports fast moves, adds and changes.
- REVConnect Connectivity System, which creates a reliable, gas-tight connection while reducing rework, requiring less time for termination and supporting all category cables with one termination method. Since its release in late 2016, REVConnect has been recognized five times for product innovation.
NAB attendees should also make sure to visit Thinklogical at Booth SL6328, another Belden brand and worldwide leading designer and manufacturer of video and KVM signal extension and switching systems for a wide range of broadcast and post-production applications.
For more information about Belden’s participation in NAB, visit www.belden.com/nab.
Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take a universal approach to customers’ enterprises, resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
Belden Inc., a global leader in high-quality, end-to-end signal transmission solutions, delivers a comprehensive product portfolio designed to meet the mission-critical network infrastructure needs of industrial, enterprise and broadcast markets. With innovative solutions targeted at reliable and secure transmission of rapidly growing amounts of data, audio and video needed for today’s applications, Belden is at the center of the global transformation to a connected world. Founded in 1902, the company is headquartered in St. Louis and has manufacturing capabilities in North and South America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit us at www.belden.com; follow us on Twitter @BeldenInc.
Belden, Belden Sending All The Right Signals, and the Belden logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Belden Inc. or its affiliated companies in the United States and other jurisdictions. Belden and other parties may also have trademark rights in other terms used herein.