This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
North America was the largest region in the accounting services market in 2017, accounting for around 42% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 25% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 4% market share.
Some accountants are outsourcing typical basic accounting tasks such as payroll accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable to allow their employees to focus on higher value activities such as becoming vertical experts in their customer's markets and analyzing their clients' business data. This extra attention and analysis is transforming the role of a traditional accountant into a business advisor and takes customer service to the next level by developing strong counsel-focused relationships.
- Markets Covered: Payroll & Bookkeeping Services, Tax Preparation Services, Other Accounting Services.
- Companies Mentioned: PwC, Ernst & Young, Deloitte, KPMG, BDO International and Grant Thornton.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Ernst & Young
- BDO International
- Grant Thornton
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6pttql/global_accounting?w=4