DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Telecoms Services for Enterprises: Hong Kong Forecast 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides an outlook on the telecoms and ICT services market in Hong Kong for small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) and large enterprises. It provides forecasts for fixed and mobile voice and data network services, as well as other business services including security and cloud-related services.
This report provides:
- Forecasts for operator services to SMEs and large enterprises, including fixed and mobile voice and data services, IoT connectivity services and other business services such as security and cloud-related services
- An estimate of the total market for new business services and the likely share achievable by operators for each service
- Quantification of revenue, connections or users, and ARPU for each service and each enterprise segment (micro, small, medium and large)
- Demographic data on the number of employees, enterprises and sites within each segment.
- Voice, messaging and handset data
- Mobile broadband
- IoT connectivity (mobile and LPWA)
- Narrowband and VoBB
- ADSL/SDSL, vDSL, FTTP/B, cable, BFWA, other fixed broadband
- Dedicated connections up to 100Mbps, >100Mbps and up to 1Gbps, and >1Gbps
- Traditional managed services
- IoT connectivity
Other business services
- Unified communications
- Co-location and hosting
- Private cloud
- Software-as-a-service (SaaS, public cloud)
- Platform-as-a-service (PaaS, public cloud)
- Infrastructure-as-a-service (IaaS, public cloud)
- Enterprise mobility
- Desktop management
- Micro (0-9 employees)
- Small (10-49 employees)
- Medium (50-249 employees)
- Large (250+ employees)
Who Should Read this Report
- Operators that want to identify key areas for revenue growth, both in terms of enterprise segments and individual services.
- Vendors that are considering targeting the enterprise market.
- Third-party service providers seeking collaborative relations with operators.
Key Topics Covered:
- Operator enterprise revenue will fall, driven by declines in voice services
- Operator enterprise revenue will decrease over the forecast period, driven by declines in voice revenue
- Revenue will fall-especially from small enterprises - as competition continues to drive down prices for legacy services
- A fall in legacy voice services revenue will drive a small decline in mobile services revenue for operators during the forecast period
- Operator revenue from fixed services will continue to decline due to falling use of voice services and competitive pressure on pricing
- Fixed data connections will grow in terms of absolute numbers and there will be a gradual migration towards higher bandwidth services
- Markets for other business services will continue to grow, offering operators the opportunity to gain a share of new revenue
- Key other business services for operators in Hong Kong include co-location and hosting, security and private cloud
- Operator product offerings in Hong Kong
Forecast methodology and assumptions
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: presentation of results
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: market definition
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: modelling approach
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: mobile services
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: fixed services
- Forecast methodology and assumptions: other business services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/sg9tdz/hong_kong?w=4.