DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Tablets: Worldwide Market Trends, Forecasts and Operator Strategies 2017-2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Tablet penetration by population continues to increase worldwide, but sales have slowed down considerably: we expect sales to fall to 129 million in 2022 from their peak of 200 million in 2014. This report outlines the prospects for tablet sales worldwide, the trends in tablet connectivity and penetration, and the impact of the device's changing fortunes on vendors and operators.
This report provides:
- An overview of the tablet market, including details of how it will evolve over the next 5 years
- An analysis of the drivers and inhibitors in the tablet market
- A detailed forecast of the different trends in tablet sales and penetration across 35 countries and eight regions
- An assessment of tablet vendors' market shares and commentary on how their strategies have shaped the market
- A discussion of the trends for cellular-connected tablets, with an emphasis on mobile operators.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/d6wt47/worldwide_tablets?w=4