DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Digital Assurance Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Digital Assurance Market is expected to witness market growth of 11.1% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
The digital testing process helps in automating manufacturing tests. For example, a wireless communication tester is used in performing non-signaling tests on connected devices and support cellular and non-cellular standards. The retail and eCommerce vertical is expected to grow at the highest rate, and the growth can be attributed to the unprecedented growth in the eCommerce sector that has led to the adoption of the technology in various applications.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Testing Type, the market report segments the market into Functional Testing, Security Testing, Performance & Usability Testing, API Testing, and Network Testing.
- Based on Technology, the Digital Assurance market segments the market into Analytics, Mobile, Social Media, and Cloud.
- Based on Organization Size, the market report segments the market into Small & Medium Enterprises and Large Enterprises.
- Based on Testing Mode, the Digital Assurance market segments the market into Manual Testing and Test Automation.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Manufacturing, Government, BFSI, Healthcare, Transportation & Logistics, Retail, Telecom, Media & Entertainment, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Digital Assurance Market
4. Europe Digital Assurance Market by Technology
5. Europe Digital Assurance Market by Organization Size
6. Europe Digital Assurance Market by Testing Mode
7. Europe Digital Assurance Market by Vertical
8. Europe Digital Assurance Market by Country
9. Company Profiles
- Micro Focus
- Accenture Plc.
- DXC Technology
- Hexaware Technologies
- SQS Software Quality Systems AG
- Wipro Limited
- Maveric Systems
- Tata Consultancy Services
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ksk2qj/europe_digital?w=4