The Europe Dry Shampoo Market is expected to witness market growth of 5.4% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Rising hair fall concerns and growing incidences of scalp related diseases are compelling consumes to choose natural and herbal hair care solutions. Hair care solutions endorsed by models and hair stylists have contributed to the growth of the dry shampoo industry. Increasing hair volume and need for rich hair texture was a trend that caught attention of leading stylists for a while; nevertheless, the excessive use of chemical-based hair styling solutions and frequent shampooing has led to severe scalp related issues, such as baldness. This has led fashion enthusiasts to switch to dry shampoo that substitutes chemical-based products for hair styling needs.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Function, the market report segments the market into Anti-Dandruff, Color Protection, Hair Loss Protection, and Others.
- Based on Type, the Dry Shampoo market segments the market into Powder Form and Spray Form.
- Based on Distribution Channel, the Dry Shampoo market segments the market into Departmental Store & Supermarkets, Pharmacies, Online Stores, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Dry Shampoo Market
4. Europe Dry Shampoo Market by Type
5. Europe Dry Shampoo Market by Distribution Channel
6. Europe Dry Shampoo Market by Country
7. Company Profiles
- Unilever Group
- Henkel AG & Co. KGaA
- Procter & Gamble (P&G) Company
- Kao Corporation
- Estee Lauder Companies Inc
- Coty, Inc.
- Revlon, Inc.
- Church & Dwight Co, Inc.
- Shiseido Company, Limited
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/2ss73p/europe_dry?w=4