Arts market global briefing report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
North America was the largest region in the arts market in 2017, accounting for around 36% market share. This can be attributed to high disposable income and a large population that seeks entertainment through live performances and concerts. Asia Pacific was the second largest region accounting for around 23% market share. Africa was the smallest region accounting for around 3% market share.
Independent formats are offering new platforms for new talent to promote their music. Since music recording companies are often averse to taking risks with new talent, artists are making use of social media and music streaming platforms and are taking charge of their own personal marketing and distribution. Social media platforms have created a new means of connectivity and marketing opportunity for the artists. for instance, iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, and YouTube are some platforms widely being used by music artists to promote their work.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the arts market revenues, covering both the historic growth of the market and forecasting the future. Drivers and restraints looks at the external factors supporting and controlling the growth of the market.
- Market segmentations break down the key sub sectors which make up the market. The regional breakdowns section gives the size of the market geographically.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in the last three years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section highlights the likely future developments in the arts market and suggests approaches.
- Markets Covered: Independent Artists and Performing Art Companies, Sports and Arts Promoters, Museums, Historical Sites, Zoos, and Parks.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- Data Segmentations: Regional breakdowns, market share of competitors, key sub segments.
- Smithsonian Institution
- The Paris Opera Ballet
- The Metropolitan Opera Association
- The State Hermitage Museum
- Cirque du Soleil
- Lyric Opera of Chicago
- San Francisco Symphony
- The Acropolis Museum
- The Australian Ballet
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/s4m4dm/global_arts?w=4