DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Out-of-band (OOB) Authentication Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Out-of-band (OOB) Authentication Market is expected to witness market growth of 21.2% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023).
Out-of-band (OOB) Authentication is a technique used in verification, using two different networks working simultaneously. This is a system used to provide added protection against unauthorized access and confirmations, and preventing fraud and hacking. The adoption of the system blocks various kinds of hacking and identifies theft while conducting online transactions.
Multifactor authentication systems majorly use user credentials such as passwords, security tokens, cellphones, PINs, smart cards for the purpose of authentication. The OOB authentication method comprises mobile phone-based OOB authentication tokens, including backup call and SMS and hardware OOB authentication tokens.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Solution Type, the market report segments the market into Phone-based and Hardware.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into BFSI, Payment Card Industry, Government, Healthcare & Lifesciences, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Market Scope & Methodology
2. Market Overview
3. Europe Out-of-Band (OOB) Authentication Market
4. Europe Out-of-Band (OOB) Authentication Market by Vertical
5. Europe Out-of-Band (OOB) Authentication Market by Country
6. Company Profiles
- CA Technologies, Inc.
- Symantec Corporation
- CensorNet Ltd.
- Deepnet Security
- Early Warning Services, LLC
- Gemalto NV
- Shearwater Group (SecurEnvoy Ltd.)
- StrikeForce Technologies, Inc.
- BICS (TeleSign)
- VASCO Data Security International
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8tgvp6/europe?w=4