This report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market.
Asia Pacific was the largest region in the toiletries market in 2017, accounting for around 39% market share. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for around 21% market share. Africa was the lowest region accounting for around 4% market share.
The largest segments in the toiletries market as of 2016 were Lotions (including sunscreens), Hair preparations, Face creams and Perfumes. Lotions (including sunscreens) was the largest segment in the toiletries market at around 24% of the total market in 2016. Hair preparations was the second largest segment, at around 21% of the total market.
- Markets Covered: Lotions, Hair preparations, Face Creams, Perfumes, Shaving Preparations, and Other Cosmetic Preparations.
- Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
- Data: Market value in $ billions.
- The Mosaic Company
- CF Industries Holdings Inc.
- Sinofert Holdings Ltd.
- Israel Chemicals Ltd.
- Coromandel International Ltd.
- Bunge Ltd.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/7gp4k8/toiletries_global?w=4