DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Supply Chain Analytics Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Supply Chain Analytics Market would witness market growth of 16.1% CAGR during the forecast period (2017 - 2023
The rapid growth in the adoption of mobile based solutions would offer tremendous market opportunities to the market participants. The growth of the market is further driven by factors such as low supply chain visibility, inefficient supplier networks, higher warehousing cost, false forecasts, and so on.
The adoption of the technologies enables in estimating ideal location and identifying right number of distribution facilities. Connecting distributed transport networks to estimate product supply points and market demand are additional benefits of the technological adoption.
Other advantages are optimizing inventories, addressing demand, reducing inventory holding costs & risks, and minimizing costs of order fulfillment, warehousing, port & shipping, handling inland transportation, and managing business tax.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Solution, the market report segments the market into Sales & Operations Analytics, Planning & Procurement, Logistics Analytics, Manufacturing Analytics, and Visualization & Reporting.
- Based on Deployment Type, the market report segments the market into Cloud and On-Premise.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Manufacturing, Retail & Consumer Goods, Transportation, Healthcare, Aerospace & Defense, High Technology Products, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Europe Supply Chain Analytics Market
Chapter 4. Europe Supply Chain Analytics Market by Deployment Type
Chapter 5. Europe Supply Chain Analytics Market by Vertical
Chapter 6. Europe Supply Chain Analytics Market by Country
Chapter 7. Company Profiles
- SAS Institute, Inc.
- SAP SE
- IBM Corporation
- Oracle Corporation
- Sage Clarity Systems
- Kinaxis, Inc.
- MicroStrategy Incorporated
- Infor, Inc. (Birst, Inc.)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/8wqh87/europe_supply?w=4