DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Europe Gesture Recognition Market Analysis (2017-2023)" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Europe Gesture Recognition Market would witness market growth of 20% CAGR during the forecast period 2017 - 2023
Gesture recognition is the conversion of hominid movements or gestures by incorporating mathematical algorithms and as a result, enabling people to interrelate with the machines in the absence of physical devices, as an input mechanism to perform necessary actions in a system.
Growing consumer electronics sector, Internet of Things, demand for comfort & convenience in product usage are the factors that are driving the market. The technological advancements in the field and easy usability have led to the global acceptance of the gesture recognition technology. Growing awareness about regulations and need for driver safety has further added to the growing demand for gesture recognition systems within the automobile industry.
Scope of the Report
- Based on Type, the market report segments the market into Touchless and Touch Based.
- Touchless type includes Capacitive/Electric Field, Infrared Arrayo, Ultrasonic Technology, 2D Camera-Based Technology, and Others.
- Touch based includes Multi-Touch System and Motion Gesture.
- Based on Vertical, the market report segments the market into Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, and Others.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1. Market Scope & Methodology
Chapter 2. Market Overview
Chapter 3. Europe Gesture Recognition Market
Chapter 4. Europe Gesture Recognition Market by Vertical
Chapter 5. Europe Gesture Recognition Market by Country
Chapter 6. Company Profiles
- Google, Inc. (Alphabet Inc.)
- Apple Inc.
- eyeSight Technologies Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Intel Corporation
- Microchip Technology Incorporated
- Microsoft Corporation
- Qualcomm Incorporated
- Sony Corporation (SoftKinetic)
- Synaptics Incorporated
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/djlpz2/europe_gesture?w=4