The fifth-generation of mobile technology (5G technology) is expected to cater to the demand and business frameworks needed by and beyond 2020; but it is not without its disruptions. In addition to driving a connected society, 5G wireless technology will bring about socio-economic transformations through productivity, sustainability and well-being. Mobile 5G seems to be on course to be the next big thing in the global digital connectivity ecosystem.
However, mobile 4G LTE will dominate in terms of volume for at least the next ten years. The global 5G market is forecast to grow at a CAGR of around 97% over a five-year period and will reach a value of USD 251 billion by 2025.
Key Growth Factors
The main driver of 5G is the ever-increasing demand for an enhanced mobile internet experience, clubbed with smartphone adoption among users. 5G technology will address rising bandwidth requirements, demand for advanced application services and improved acceptance of the Internet of Things (IOT).
Threats and Key Players
Well-defined 5G standards and a clean regulatory environment will help realize the full potential of 5G services. Inadequate spectrum and infrastructure would be the key hindrance for developing nations in the effort to adopt 5G services.
What's covered in the report:
- Drivers for 5G adaptation, trends, and challenges in the present telecommunication industry
- Total number of global and regional SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections across 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G
- Global and regional data usage for both SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections across 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G
- Global and regional data traffic for both SIM cellular connections and SIM M2M cellular connections across 5G, 4G, 3G, 2G
- Potential 5G Global Landscape
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1: Executive Summary
Chapter 2: Global Market Overview
Chapter 3: North America Market Overview
Chapter 4: Europe Market Overview
Chapter 5: Asia Pacific Market Overview
Chapter 6: Latin America Market Overview
Chapter 7: Middle East and Africa Market Overview
Chapter 8: 5G Global Landscape Tests, Trials, and Demonstrations
Chapter 9: 5G-The Road Ahead
Chapter 10: Appendix
- América Móvil
- China Mobile
- China Telecommunications Corporation
- Deutsche Telekom
- Nippon Telegraph and Telephone
- Sprint Corporation
- Verizon Communications
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/ttbbbh/global_5g_markets?w=4