DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Fillers and Extenders for Plastics: Global Markets to 2022" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The market has been segmented based on application, end-user industry, type and region.
It covers the overview of the global market for plastic fillers and extenders and analyses of global market trends, considering base year of 2016 and estimates for 2017 to 2022. Revenue forecasts from 2017 to 2022 are given for each type, application, end-user industry and region market with estimated values derived from manufacturers' total revenues. Throughout the report, inorganic plastics fillers are considered owing to their major acceptance in the plastics fillers and extenders market.
The report also includes a discussion of the major players in the market. Further, it explains the major drivers and regional dynamics of the plastic fillers and extenders and current trends within the industry. The report concludes special focus on the vendor landscape and includes detailed profiles of the major vendors in the global plastic fillers and extenders market.
- An overview of the global markets for fillers and extenders for plastics
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Analysis of the market dynamics and industry structure
- In-depth analysis of the market's growth factors, specifically globalization and intermaterial competitive trends
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Evonik Industries AG, Hoffmann Mineral Gmbh, LKAB Minerals, Omya AG and Unimin Corp
Some of the most commonly used plastic fillers are:
Carbon black: A common extender used in rubbers derived from synthetic elastomers to produce wear resistant and strong products. Carbon black extenders are mixed with polymers in several ways, such as impregnation with polymer solutions and melts or mixing in a roller mill.
Calcium carbonate: The most widely used inorganic filler, Common grades of calcium carbonate filler are extracted from marble and limestone and are usually used in automobile plastic parts. It is available in a variety of particle sizes and at a lower cost compared to other inorganic fillers.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Market Overview
4 Market Breakdown By Type
5 Market Breakdown By End-User Industry
6 Market Breakdown By Application
7 Market Breakdown By Region
8 Competitive Landscape
9 Company Profiles
- Hoffmann Mineral Gmbh
- J.M. Huber Corporation
- Lkab Minerals
- Minerals Technologies, Inc.
- Omya AG
- Unimin Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/9xfn8q/fillers_and?w=4