This report discusses the implications of stem cell research and
commercial trends in the context of the current size and growth of the
pharmaceutical market, both in global terms and analyzed by the most
important national markets. The important technologies supporting stem
cells are reviewed, and the nature and structure of the stem cell
industry is discussed, with profiles of the leading companies, including
recent merger and acquisition (M&A) activity. Five-year sales forecasts
are provided for the national markets and the major therapeutic
categories of the products involved.
Reasons for Doing the Study:
Products based on stem cells do not yet form an established market, but unlike some other potential applications of bioscience, stem cell technology has already produced many significant products in important therapeutic areas. The potential scope of the stem cell market is now becoming clear, and it is appropriate to review the technology, see its current practical applications, evaluate the participating companies and look to its future.
- 42 data tables and 18 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for stem cells
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Identification of segments with high growth potential and their future applications
- Explanation of major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Cellular Dynamics International, Inc., Celyad, Cytori Therapeutics, Inc., Epistem Ltd. and Gamida-Cell Ltd.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
4 Stem Cell Research
5 Stem Cell Applications
6 Stem Cell Patents
7 Stem Cell Markets
8 Company Profiles
9 Appendix 1: Glossary
10 Appendix 2: Significant Stem Cell Research Patents
- Aldagen Inc.
- Athersys Inc.
- Beike Biotechnology Co. Ltd
- Biotime Inc.
- Brainstorm Cell Therapeutics Inc.
- Caladrius Biosciences Inc.
- Capricor Inc.
- Cellerant Therapeutics Inc.
- Cellular Dynamics International
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
- Epistem Ltd.
- Gamida Cell Ltd.
- Hybrid Organ Gmbh
- International Stem Cell Corporation
- Juventas Therapeutics Inc.
- Mesoblast Ltd.
- Osiris Therapeutics Inc.
- Primegen Biotech Llc
- Reneuron Group
- Rhinocyte Inc.
- Stem Cells Inc.
- Stemedica Cell Technologies Inc.
- Stemina Biomarker Discovery Inc.
- Tigenix NV
- U.S. Stem Cell Inc.
- Vericel Corporation
- Viacyte Inc.
- Vitro Diagnostics Inc.
- Wicell Research Institute
- Xpand Biotechnology BV
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/g2rztt/global_stem_cells?w=4