DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Protective Sports Equipment: The North American Market" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The emphasis is on commercially available equipment that is designed to prevent injury, rather than to protect injured tissue and promote healing once injury has occurred. The report also does not cover devices whose main purpose is enhancing performance and/or comfort, although they may also protect against injury.
Athletic footwear is not included due to the difficulty of distinguishing between sales of shoes to serious athletes, to whom their protective value is significant, and more casual wearers who wear them primarily for comfort and/or style. A similar rationale applies to cold weather clothing, such as ski parkas.
- Ice hockey
- Water polo
- Equestrian sports
- 69 data tables and 11 additional tables
- An overview of the protective sports equipment market, including an analysis of the items in that category, manufacturing techniques, properties, and prices for the North American market
- Analyses of market trends, with data from 2016 and 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Examinations of governmental and organizational rules on national, state, and local levels pertaining to health and safety of those involved in sports or activities at any age level or level of participation
- Individual chapters that address research and development, sports head protection, eye protection, protective clothing, sports gloves, ear protection, pads, and other protective sports equipment, such as specialized footwear
- Comprehensive company profiles of major players in the market, including Adams USA, Adidas AG, Bell Sports, Full 90, POC Ventures, Reebok, Under Armour and Xenith
Key Topics Covered:
2 Summary And Highlights
3 Market And Technology Background
4 Sports Protection Technologies
5 Types Of Protective Sports Equipment
6 U.S. Protective Sports Equipment Market By Type Of Sport
7 Patent Review
8 Company Profiles
- Adams USA
- Adidas AG
- Agon Sport LLC
- Bauer Hockey Inc.
- Bell Sports
- Bern Unlimited LLC
- Bike Athletic CO.
- Blue Gauntlet Fencing Gear Inc.
- Bolle Inc.
- Brute Wrestling
- Burton Snowboards
- C.A.M.P. USA
- Cascade Sports Co.
- Corning S.A.S. Ophthalmic
- D3O Lab
- Douglas Pads & Sports Inc.
- Easton-Bell Sports Inc.
- Everlast Worldwide Inc.
- Finis Inc.
- Full 90 Sports
- Gear Pro-Tec
- Impact Innovative Products LLC
- Impact Protective Equipment LLC
- L. Negrini & F. SNC
- Nutcase Inc.
- Rawlings Sporting Goods Co. Inc.
- Reebok International Ltd.
- Rock on Distribution
- Schutt Sports Inc.
- SG Helmets
- Shock Doctor Inc.
- Shred Ready
- Wilson Sporting Goods Co.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/r2bwgf/north_american?w=4