The explosives find application mostly in the industrial sector, such as mining and construction, owing to the rise in infrastructure development and mining activities - especially coal mining - across the world. The increase in military spending and the rise in the usage of pyrotechnic explosives in the consumer and entertainment industries across the globe are also driving the growth of the explosives market. Another important application area for the explosives market is the defense sector of any country.
Amid rising geo political tensions all over the world, every country is looking to be prepared for a worst-case scenario. This in turn is leading to increased military spending that stems from rising government spending toward strengthening military forces for acquiring necessary weapons, thereby fuelling demand for explosives. In contrast, fluctuations in the price of raw material along with the government regulations are hampering the growth of this market.
Some of the leading countries in the explosives market include China, the United States, India, Australia and Russia; these leading countries account for more than 70% of the market. The recovery of infrastructure renovation and reconstruction in developed regions such as North America and Europe is another factor augmenting the growth of this market. The rise in infrastructure development activity as well as mining in developing regions, especially in China, India and Brazil, are also driving the growth of the explosives market.
- 71 data tableas and 31 additional tables
- An overview of the global market for explosives
- Analyses of global market trends, with data from 2015, 2016, 2017, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2022
- Market breakdown by types, technology, and application
- Discussion of technological, regulatory, security, and economic trends affecting the market
- Explanation of the major drivers and regional dynamics of the market and current trends within the industry
- Discussion of end user markets, such as mining, industrial, and pyrotechnics
Detailed profiles of major vendors in the market, including Aeci
Group, Celebration Fireworks, Inc., Lsd Industries, Inc., Nof Corp.
and Zambelli Fireworks
- Aeci Group
- AEL Mining Services
- Austin Powder Company
- Celebration Fireworks, Inc.
- Chemring Group
- Dyna Nobel
- Entertainment Fireworks
- EPC Groupe
- Hanwha Group
- Howards & Sons Pyrotechnics
- Impact Pyro
- LSD Industries, Inc.
- Maxam Corp
- Melrose Pyrotechnics, Inc.
- Nof Corp.
- Orica Mining Services
- Pyro Company Fireworks
- Solar Industries
- Supreme Fireworks UK
- Titanobel SAS
- Zambelli Fireworks
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/zrcd35/global_explosives?w=4