DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Urgent Care Center Market by Service (Acute Illness Treatment, Trauma/Injury Treatment, Physical Examination, Immunization & Vaccination), Ownership (Corporate Owned, Physician Owned, Hospital Owned), and Region - Global Forecast to 2023" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global urgent care center market is projected to reach USD 25.93 Billion by 2023 from USD 20.07 Billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 5.3% during the forecast period.
The growth of this market is driven by factors such as growing investments in urgent care, increasing geriatric population, strategic developments between urgent care providers and hospitals, and affordable care and shorter waiting periods offered by urgent care centers.
On the basis of services, the global market is segmented into acute illness treatment, trauma/injury treatment, physical examination, immunizations & vaccination, and other services (diagnostics, telemedicine, and travel & occupational medicine. The trauma/injury treatment segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period. The high growth in this segment can be attributed to the rising number of unintentional, minor injuries and the increasing preference for affordable and immediately available healthcare services.
Lack of a skilled workforce could be a challenging factor for this market. Concentra (US), MedExpress (US), American Family Care (US), NextCare Holdings (US), and FastMed Urgent Care (US) are the key players in the urgent care center market. Other players involved in this market include CityMD (US), CareNow Urgent Care (US), GoHealth Urgent Care (US), HCA Healthcare UK (UK), Columbia Asia Hospitals (India), International SOS (China), and St. Joseph's Health Care London (Canada).
- Affordable Care and Shorter Waiting Periods Offered By Urgent Care Centers
- Growing Investments in Urgent Care
- Strategic Developments Between Urgent Care Providers and Hospitals
- Increasing Geriatric Population
- Introduction of Specialty Urgent Care Centers
- Use of Data Integration and Patient Engagement Technologies
- Emerging Markets to Offer High Growth Opportunities
- Lack of A Skilled Workforce
Key Topics Covered
2 Research Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
6 Urgent Care Center Market, by Service
7 Urgent Care Center Market, by Ownership
8 Urgent Care Center Market, by Region
9 Competitive Landscape
10 Company Profiles
- American Family Care
- Carenow Urgent Care (A Subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America Inc.)
- Citymd (A Part of Warburg Pincus)
- Columbia Asia Hospitals (A Subsidiary of Columbia Asia)
- Concentra (A Part of Select Medical Holdings Corporation)
- Fastmed Urgent Care (A Subsidiary of Abry Partners)
- Gohealth Urgent Care (A Subsidiary of Access Clinical Partners)
- HCA Healthcare UK (A Subsidiary of the Hospital Corporation of America)
- International SOS (A Subsidiary of AEA International Holdings Pte. Ltd.)
- Medexpress (A Subsidiary of Unitedhealth Group's Optum Division)
- Nextcare Holdings
- St. Joseph's Health Care London (A Part of St. Joseph's Health Care Society)
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/6clh7p/2018_urgent_care?w=4